Senior Recruitment Consultant
You will be among the first employees at Key Connections which means that the opportunities available to you are limited only by your own ambitions. This is a 360 degree recruitment role. You will be responsible for sourcing your own candidates, as well as winning new business.
You will become recognised as a specialist software development recruiter with unrivalled industry knowledge. Initially you will specialise in placing software developers with skills in a particular programming language (Java, C#, PHP, Python, Ruby on Rails, and Mobile Apps etc) with our existing client base. Once you've mastered this, you will start sourcing your own client base, growing your business, and later get the opportunity to lead your own team of specialist recruiters, and even set up your own division / business within the group.
- You will work with the latest and greatest recruitment technology available;
- Uncapped career growth - we will be growing organically and want you to be the future Team leaders / Managers / Directors of the company;
- Generous base salary R15-R20k depending on experience);
- An awesome commission scheme (with no desk fee) starting at 25% up to 35% for top performers. On Target earnings of R50k+ per month;
- Great rewards for top performers including paid holidays, tickets to sporting events, monthly “Lunch Club” at top Cape Town restaurants; and
- Free beers on a Friday and a fridge stocked with local craft beer.
To be considered for this role you must meet the following requirements:
- An active Linkedin in Profile. DO NOT bother applying if you don’t use Linkedin;
- 3yrs+ Agency side recruitment experience. Even better If you have international recruitment experience;
- IT recruitment experience would be preferred BUT being a consistent biller is more important;
- Consistent billing of over R100k per month. Your Target here would be R150k per month;
- You should be a bit of a technology / gadget geek who is up to date the latest and greatest technology / Apps;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent PC skills (word / excel / outlook etc.);
- A University degree is preferred good consistent ;
- To succeed you will need to be a hard-working, ambitious, intelligent, resilient,competitive, and out-going person.
When applying please send through details of you last 12 month billing figures.
Click here to apply for a position with Key Connections, OR contact Brett Jones on 021 201 7300.